segunda-feira, 3 de outubro de 2011

Versão para o inglês de Escurinho

I'm the little black man
Fiz com a ajuda de um dicionário comprado no jornaleiro e com o Google tradutor. Só a primeira parte. Depois eu faço tudo.

Precisamos levar nossa música para o exterior. Don't need?

(acho que eu pirei de vez)


"The little black was a coloured little wrigth
Now is craze to was a big fighter
Seems to plague or voodoo godmother
Of any little black woman that he did ingratitude
Gets out of prison a week ago
Carried the woman's little black joe
Overthrew the board of the woman who was born in Bahia
Because asked on credit to pay and she deneid"

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Tem aquela famosa versão de Trem das Onze:
I can't stay
Even a minute with you
I'm sorry, my love
But it can't to be
I live in Jassanã
If I lost this train
That leaves now at eleven o'clock
Only tomorrow morning

(etc)